Saturday, April 27, 2013

Today I went for my monthly "run" up Truganini Track.  I only do it once a month because it is so hard, but I do it once a month so that I can always do it.  I use the term "run" very loosely.  It's about 22 minutes of shuffling and big stepping up a steep hill.  Interestingly the times I have run it all the way it has taken longer than my run/big step strategy.  THe track goes from the big bend in Taroona (Suicide Bend) to the Signal Station at Mt Nelson.  The views are the top are spectacular.  Too bad I'm usually lying on the ground, or doubled over near the car park.  I don't run down again.  Walking down takes about half an hour, and is a lot more pleasant.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Denny, a 47 year old mother of 3 from Tassie. I run, swim, play basketball and bushwalk. I love woodfired pizza, icecream and chocolate, and I've been a vegetarian for more than 5 years and can't imagine ever "going back".