Sunday, November 28, 2010

Doing weights is not my favourite or my best....


I swim twice a week. It's OK, it does me good. I play sport twice a week. It's fun. Sometimes I run or walk, for extra fitness.

And I do weights twice a week. Fortunately, Rob does them with me. Otherwise it would be even harder to make myself do them Sometimes, we don't start until 10pm at night, but we still do it. We have barbells, dumbells, steps, mats, and about 6 different "Pump"-style dvds that go for an hour. It is good for us, and we are slowly getting stronger. But it is not my favourite or my best.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Denny, a 47 year old mother of 3 from Tassie. I run, swim, play basketball and bushwalk. I love woodfired pizza, icecream and chocolate, and I've been a vegetarian for more than 5 years and can't imagine ever "going back".