Tuesday, June 1, 2010

nope

i don't do weights. i want to want to, but i just don't want to. i know i should, i know i need to, i have all the equipment to do weights at home (barbells, dumbells, and dvds), plus my own knowledge, but i just don't do weights.

i must stretch and do my physio exercises too, and sometimes i manage these, but i just don't do weights. i wish i did. i'd like to be strong and muscly.

so anyway. i do the next best thing. swimming workouts, running, cycling, sport, cross training things that will hopefully give me a little bit of all over strength, because i don't do weights.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Denny, a 47 year old mother of 3 from Tassie. I run, swim, play basketball and bushwalk. I love woodfired pizza, icecream and chocolate, and I've been a vegetarian for more than 5 years and can't imagine ever "going back".