Monday, May 17, 2010





Ack no time today - sorry, not much time for pretty pictures. you've seen it all before, anyway:
oatmeal, sushi, icecream, fruit tingles, oj and 100 000 fish oil tablets, low fat oven baked potato chips, and pasta with red capsicum sauce. there was a gingerbread man thrown in there too. They're called ABC gingerbread men (Already Been Chewed but they haven't., it's just the cutters). I only had one, but at least the equivalent of 2 or 3 in mixture too!
Exercise was a run along the Alum Cliffs track. it was a beautiful day for it.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Denny, a 47 year old mother of 3 from Tassie. I run, swim, play basketball and bushwalk. I love woodfired pizza, icecream and chocolate, and I've been a vegetarian for more than 5 years and can't imagine ever "going back".