Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday

Today's exercise was a swim with Jamie at Kingston Pool then lap swimming in the evening at the Aquatic Centre. I am so tired now.
To break out of my breakfast rut I baked raspberry and chocolate chip muffins, I put in half the oil, sugar and chocolate. Still tasted good, probably oats are better for me, but whatever.


I made spinach and philly sushi for lunch...delicious.

These little bastards are still around. Only 3 left however. Thankfully.


For tea I made a delicious pizza. It had pumpkin, spinach, red onion, mushroom and mozzarella. WOW.


And the perfect follow-up - icecream and Coles ice-magic with hundreds & thousands.


In other news I am still taking three thousand fish oil tablets a day, however I have been slack re my physio exercises.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Denny, a 47 year old mother of 3 from Tassie. I run, swim, play basketball and bushwalk. I love woodfired pizza, icecream and chocolate, and I've been a vegetarian for more than 5 years and can't imagine ever "going back".