Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I started with my usual breakfast...(see yesterday)
Then went for a walk in Bicentennial Park - from Churchill Ave to Mt Nelson Signal Station. I didn't really feel like it, but did it anyway. About 50 mins return if you jog some of the return. It starts with a bit of a tough uphill, although there were plenty of nice places to rest (but I didn't). Then it gradually tapers out. It's a lovely view up the top.




After that I spent a few hours watching/assisting with the school cross country at the beach...

Before buying a roll and some fruit from Lipscome Larder.


The roll was great - roasted vegies, cheese, salad, except for the added trans fats - look at the lettuce that is coated in margerine. ICK!


Why do they need to do that??
Afterwards, a Freddo chocolate fix.


Then nuts to help me survive kiddie processing...


Until I could cook our meal - Bengali Dal. It's from my supercool Indian Vegetarian Cookbook. I took a photo, but it disappeared (like the food), so here is one from the book. Interestingly, mine nearly did look the same.



And of course, some chocolate to round off the day:

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Denny, a 47 year old mother of 3 from Tassie. I run, swim, play basketball and bushwalk. I love woodfired pizza, icecream and chocolate, and I've been a vegetarian for more than 5 years and can't imagine ever "going back".